At MNDSA our service is to people living with MND (Motor Neurone Disease) and their carers above all else. Our values-driven staff and dedicated Board of Directors are truly passionate about what they do – working alongside clients and their families to ensure that until there is a cure, there will always be care.
A world without Motor Neurone Disease (MND).
To provide and promote best possible care and support for people living with MND.
- change the lives and optimise wellbeing, offering the best experience for people living with MND in South Australia
- provide information and support services to persons with MND, their immediate families and to other interested parties
- sponsor, encourage and promote research into the causes, cure and treatment of MND
- promote public awareness through community education and MND research
- provide MND specific information and support to health and allied health and other professionals involved in caring for a person living with MND.