At MNDSA our service is to people living with MND (Motor Neurone Disease) and their carers above all else. Our values-driven staff and dedicated Board of Directors are truly passionate about what they do – working alongside clients and their families to ensure that until there is a cure, there will always be care.
A world without Motor Neurone Disease (MND).
To provide and promote best possible care and support for people living with MND.
- change the lives and optimise wellbeing, offering the best experience for people living with MND in South Australia
- provide information and support services to persons with MND, their immediate families and to other interested parties
- sponsor, encourage and promote research into the causes, cure and treatment of MND
- promote public awareness through community education and MND research
- provide MND specific information and support to health and allied health and other professionals involved in caring for a person living with MND.
We are proud of our connections, memberships and affiliations.
MNDSA is a registered provider with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We are here to assist you on your NDIS journey. We’ll work with you to identify your goals and what’s important to you. These are your choices and MNDSA will support what you want to do with your life.
The Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission is the national regulator of charities in Australia. MNDSA is a registered charity and a trusted organisation, which is why we display the Registered Charity Tick.
MNDSA is a member of National Disability Services (NDS), Australia’s peak body for non-government disability service organisations, representing over 1000 non-government service providers. Collectively, NDS members operate several thousand services for Australians with all types of disability.